Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Waiting Game...come on, Chicco

We have two children now. Ah, but you already knew this! Going to Walmart and Target is not a problem--there are shopping carts. Going to the mall, zoo (reference http://ridgehavenmaven.blogspot.com/2010/03/look-out-zoo.html) (As you can tell, I haven't learned how to link to my other blog posts yet. Can anyone tell me how to do this?), going to the library and the mall is not quite so easy. I have decided I for sure want a double stroller. The quest has been difficult, however, since I found out my infant car seat manufacturer (Chicco) doesn't make a double stroller. Curt and I have been on the hunt for a double stroller that will allow for our infant carrier.

In his quest to help me find the perfect stroller, my fabulous husband found out that Chicco was coming out with a double stroller in April 2010! Wonderful Day! All my dreams have come true! Wait, it's not here yet...so, the wait is on. Hmm, I may have to wait in a line at Babies R Us to get the first on the market. We'll see. In the meantime, I wait patiently for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment