Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A First - Errands with 2 Children

Can I just tell you what a fan I've become of businesses with drive-throughs. You can get so many things done, and so quickly! This week finds me on my own with two kids. Today we had to get out and get a few things done so I loaded up. Well, I have a stroller for one and took a few minutes to figure out the Baby Bjorn. Our inaugural single parent outing took us to the library--and that's it! The other errands were accomplished via the nifty drive-through. Who knew you could have a baby on your front side, a toddler on your hip, and the diaper bag draped across your back. Very impressive, if I may say so myself. :)

Today's outing convinced me of two things: 1) I need to get a double stroller, and 2) I might should re-think having a third child! But as Curt says, let's take it one child at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment