Monday, January 25, 2010

Cousins Day




Today Jace spent the day with Molly and me. After a lazy morning we took at trip to Target then back to the house for Molly's nap while Jace played games on PBSkids.org. It worked out great. I was able to get some work done and the kids were nicely occupied for a little while. Later in the afternoon we went to the park even though it is cool outside--at least the wind died down a bit.

The park is great for both kids. I tried to get a picture of the two of them playing together but it was nearly impossible. Finally, in the car I was able to get a decent pic.

Jace is 4 1/2 and Molly is 17 months (today, actually). They are great playmates together but I have been trying to figure out how to keep any eye on two very active kiddos. Makes me wonder how well I'll do with two of my own. I'm very thankful that I get to grow into the second one. The car sure is going to be full with another little one!
Tonight we're going over to G'Mother and Papa's for dinner. The Bs, the Danes and the Browns will be there which means Molly will get to have a fun time tonight with her cousins there too. It's such a nice thing to have cousins the same age that play so well together. Molly loves her cousin Charis and sidles up to her every chance she gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment